Would your congregants like to learn more about this brain condition and how to best communicate with and support the people living with it? We can help! We will cover
- What dementia is
- Its warning signs
- Differences between normal aging and dementia
- Tips to improve communication, and
- How to make your congregation more dementia friendly.
There is no charge for this program.
If you are interested, please contact us for more information.
Dementia Friendly WNC has trained the following faith communities:
- Berry Temple
- Beth Israel Synagogue
- Bethel 7th Day Adventist
- Brown Temple
- Calvary Presbyterian
- Grace Covenant
- New Vision Baptist
- Rock Hill Baptist
- Shiloh AME Zion
- St. James AME
- Tried Stone Missionary Baptist
- Unitarian Universalist Asheville
- Varick Chapel AME Zion
- Swannanoa Valley Friends
- Grace Lutheran